Thanks to its unique patent pending cam mechanism, the TRUEFLEX technology ensures the return to its TRUE position (original stance) after FLEXING through impact. Incorporating anti-over tensioning features enabling the Trueflex mechanism to provide constant performance even when wound through numerous rotations.
Designed for multi types of installations:
- NEW installations via foundation base plate
- Redundant BASELIGHT installations, conversion plate required
- RETROFIT installations utilising existing fittings
- In locations falling outside lighting scheme i.e. Over 50m from a lighting column.
- In Centre Islands/Refuges when used in conjunction with a Centre Island Column and an independently lit D610.
- In front of traffic signals where the need for supplementary signage or lighting is not required.
- In Side road junctions when used in conjunction with a Centre Island Column with an independently lit D610.